Human Resources Internship / Graduation
Are you looking for a challenging internship that can offer you a broad introduction to the profession of HR in an international environment? Sonion is looking for an HR Intern!
Sonion Nederland BV is the home of the Research & Development departments for transducers and systems. This is where we develop new technologies and products, and engage with customers on the application of these products. At Sonion you will work in a small team and therefore you will be involved and get a good overview of all tasks in an HR department. You will get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to take autonomy and learn as we are dedicated to do great things!
As an Human Resources intern at Sonion you will be involved in:
- Creation of HR process workflows;
- HR Communication: check out the current HR Communication and think about ways to improve/update/adjust;
- Training and Development;
- HR Systems: get familiar with our AFAS system and assist in improving the usage (i.e. reporting);
- HR advice and support in setting up HR policy;
- Day to day HR tasks.
Who are you?
- You are motivated and enthusiastic
- You think proactively and show initiative
- You are analytic and conscientious
- You have affinity with the topics as mentioned above (both the soft and hard side of HR)
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills (in both Dutch & English)
- You are currently studying towards your Bachelor or Master of Science within a relevant field
- Starting in August/September you are available for at least 4 months for 3 -5 days/week or for instance for 1-2 years for 1-1,5 days per week.
- Excellent in PowerPoint and Excel
Why you should choose Sonion!
- An interesting and challenging internship with room for bringing in ideas, showing initiative and with solid guidance.
- Being part of a HR department in a global organization and working together with HR/HRD professionals. You will learn about many different aspects of HR.
- Internship allowance and travel cost reimbursement
Do you have what it takes?
You are welcome to contact Nicky Janmaat-Piepers HR Consultant at email@example.com or at 020-6068184 for further information about the position. Please send your application in English to JobsAtSonionNL@sonion.com