Senior Product Management AA+
You will lead the product roadmap for assigned markets to support sustainable revenue and profitability growth. You will be responsible for all aspects of Product Management activities. You will work closely together with the R&D organization and lead the product roadmap priorities. You will enable Sonion to bring differentiated new products in the market to build market leadership and achieve individual product revenue and profitability targets.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assess market, identify opportunities, define products and build a strong product roadmap.
- You are responsible for a detailed analysis of target markets, target segments, applications and required products.
- You will be responsible for the MRD (market requirement documentation), PRD (product requirement documentation) and TRD (technical requirement. documentation/specifications), TRD in close cooperation with R&D.
- You will deep dive into target applications, uses cases, value proposition and list critical needs to assure PRD’s and TRD’s offer the most differentiating products in the target markets.
- You will conduct the detailed benchmark on market segment, application and product level vs. incumbents and share information with relevant stakeholders.
- You will support the Head of Product Management AA+ with the lead of the IP needs for the target market applications for relevant products, uses cases, etc. and execute with internal IP and R&D team.
- Continuously assess the markets, lead customer engagement, benchmark and highlight the risks/opportunities for the business cases.
- Analyse the market prices and update product business cases accordingly.
- Support the Head of Product Management with leading the product cost roadmap liaise cost down initiatives with R&D and industrial teams.
- Conduct regular price benchmarks, update business cases and pricing guidance towards the sales team.
- Support on pricing and price negotiations proposal aligned with the Head of Product Management.
- Define, maintain and execute a go-to-market plan with the relevant stakeholders.
- Train the departments/colleagues involved on new products technical aspects and the value propositions.
- Representing Sonion at customer meetings and provide marcom contents for tradeshows.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in engineering, and Master of Business Administration is plus.
- 6+ years of experience of managing Product Management and Road Mapping for consumer/smartphone markets in the semiconductors industry.
- Excellent understanding of analysing markets, market trends, applications and defining differentiated product/technology roadmap.
- 6+ years of experience in defining commercial and technical documentation of new products.
- 6+ years of experience in leading R&D, industrial organizations and quality to execute the product roadmap.
- 4+ years of experience working with Product Management/Marketing in Consumer Audio.
- 6+ years of experience in managing and executing product pricing strategy, benchmarking and price negotiations with strategic customers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Several years of knowledge of Sensors, Audio products, Connectivity and/or Biometrics’.
- Successful track record of tuning market opportunities into sustainable product roadmap and achieve long term revenue plans.
- 5+ years of customer engagement experience, working on technical product management/roadmap role with Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, VIVO, Apple and Xiaomi.
- Ability to travel 35% of your time, including ad-hoc critical customer meetings.
Equally important to your knowledge and experience is the personality you bring. Your enthusiasm makes you a great team member; you are self-driven, supportive, proactive and result-driven. You interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of people with different backgrounds.
Sonion improves the quality of life of people using hearing products for HH and lifestyle for AA+. We are striving and committed to be the preferred partner in the development and manufacturing of transducers and electromechanical solutions designed for (professional) use in hearing instruments, in-ear earphones and hearables. Size matters, and we constantly challenge the laws of physics for making small and reliable products. Our outstanding competences within customer focused innovation and development, and our lengthy experience in efficient manufacturing make us successful.
Sonion has facilities in Denmark, the Netherlands, Vietnam, the Philippines, Poland, USA and China, wherefrom our (more than 6000) colleagues work together across all locations.
We offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications, including a competitive salary, 27 vacation days, 13 rota free days and 8% holiday allowance. But more importantly, Sonion is a working environment that provides you with the opportunity to steadily further develop. As we are the leading innovators in our field, you will work in different projects for different high-end customers. Along with your manager you will regularly reflect on and make plans for your development and interests. We are an international and inclusive organization where it is easy to connect with colleagues.
Further information and application
Ready to make a difference?
Please submit your application in English to jobsatsonionNL@sonion.com
As part of our recruitment process, we will process your personal data, as set out in our Recruitment Privacy Notice. An assessment and reference check will be part of the procedure.