Who likes to translate the details of bookkeeping to our internal customers
As an Accounting Assistant within our Finance department, you are responsible for efficiently supporting your internal Sonion customers from financial perspective. You provide your colleagues with quick and professional advice and translate their needs and ideas into actual solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the accounts payable administration
- Responsible for the accounts receivable administration (limited amount of work)
- Check bank transactions and prepare payment orders
- Taking care of the cash and cash administration
- Responsible for the fixed assets administration
- Responsible for reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for processing declarations
- Maintaining the (WBSO) project numbers
- Screening of the project administration for backlog and inaccuracy and follow up with those involved
- Supporting the Finance Manager with periodic closures (monthly closing, yearly closing) and during audits
- Contribute to the optimization of work processes
- Responsible for (ad hoc) reports and analyses
- Responsible for archiving
The above is in collaboration with the Shared Service Center in Vietnam. This means that the time zone must be taken into account when it comes to planning and meeting deadlines.
- MBO+/HBO working and thinking level
- Financial Administration education
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills, in both English and Dutch
- Knowledge of VAT regulations
- Knowledge of WKR regulations
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Accurate, solution-oriented and integer
- Experienced in working with deadlines and closures
Equally important to your knowledge and experience is the personality you bring. Your enthusiasm makes you a great team member; you are supportive, proactive and result-driven. You interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of people with different backgrounds.
Sonion improves the quality of life of people using hearing products. We are striving and committed to be the preferred partner in the development and manufacturing of transducers and electromechanical solutions designed for (professional) use in hearing instruments, in-ear earphones and hearables. Size matters, and we constantly challenge the laws of physics for making small and reliable products. Our outstanding competences within customer focused innovation and development, and our lengthy experience in efficient manufacturing make us successful.
Sonion has facilities in Denmark, the Netherlands, Vietnam, the Philippines, Poland, USA and China, wherefrom our (more than 6000) colleagues work together across all locations.
We offer a 1 year contract for 32 hours per week. Next to that, we offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications, including a competitive salary, 27 vacation days, 13 rota free days and 8% holiday allowance. But more importantly, Sonion is a working environment that provides you with the opportunity to steadily further develop. Along with your manager you will regularly reflect on and make plans for your development and interests. We are an international organization where it is easy to connect with colleagues.
Further information and application
Please submit your application in English to jobsatsonionNL@sonion.com Any questions? You are welcome to contact Nicky Janmaat-Piepers at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Nicky: +31 (0) 6 11 80 24 54. As part of our recruitment process, we will process your personal data, as set out in our Recruitment Privacy Notice. An assessment and reference check will be part of the procedure.