Trainee at Control Systems Design Department at Sonion Poland
For students of Electronics and Automation Faculties or graduates we offer a free of payment professional traineeship which will last 4 weeks or longer. The term of the traineeships is possible for the individual agreement.
- Elementary knowledge of PLC programming, PC programming, automation, electrical engineering
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
- Willingness to the work, responsible, ability of the teamwork, creativity, self-reliance
- Possibility of getting professional experience and practical using of the knowledge,
- International, inspirational and demanding working environment,
- Friendly place of employment,
- Professional opinion of the traineeship and recommendations for future employers
- Flexible working time
- In the future, the opportunity to participate in recruitment for vacant positions or paid internship.
Interested individuals are requested to send applications with a CV and letter to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the annotation: PCS_2017.
Total confidentiality of the information sent is guaranteed. We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Please add the clause: “I give my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer for the purposes required to conduct the recruitment procedure (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, the Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883, as amended).”
Sonion Polska – a Szczecin branch of Sonion Group is a modern production and engineering company, present on Szczecin market since mid-1990s. The Szczecin branch is responsible for e.g. designing and building equipment (machines and devices) for the needs of Sonion assembly lines located in Asia. Group is a modern production and engineering company, present on Szczecin market since mid-1990s. The Szczecin branch is responsible for e.g. designing and building equipment (machines and devices) for the needs of Sonion assembly lines located in Asia.