Process Implementation Engineer for Sonion Poland
Currently, with respect to development and plans of the Szczecin Branch, we are looking for a person for the position of Process Implementation Engineer.
An engineer at this position is responsible for verification and effective implementation of the development and supervision of selected technological and production processes. The engineer creates, develops, improves processes of product’s fabricating and cooperates with departments: R&D, Production, Industrialization and external customers.
- Technical degree (preferable departments: chemistry, materials science, physics, electrical engineering, mechanics)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Innovation, focus on achieving the goals, openness to change
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Precision, ability to observe
- Work experience in a similar position would be an advantage
- International, inspiring and innovative work environment
- Opportunities for development and training adapted to your position
- Freedom in organizing work in compliance with general company objectives
- Attractive conditions of employment with an individual medical package and sports activities offer, group insurance
Interested individuals are requested to send applications with a CV and letter to the address: email@example.com with the annotation: PIE_2017 until 30 March 2017. Please add the clause: “I give my consent to processing my personal data included in my job offer for the purposes required to conduct the recruitment procedure (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, the Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883, as amended).”
Total confidentiality of the information sent is guaranteed. We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Sonion Polska – a Szczecin branch of Sonion Group is a modern production and engineering company, present on Szczecin market since mid-1990s. The Szczecin branch is responsible for e.g. designing and building equipment (machines and devices) for the needs of Sonion assembly lines located in Asia. Group is a modern production and engineering company, present on Szczecin market since mid-1990s. The Szczecin branch is responsible for e.g. designing and building equipment (machines and devices) for the needs of Sonion assembly lines located in Asia.